Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cheer, Cheer for Old Notre Dame

Again, I'm terrible update-wise. I'm sorry. Being a college student is a full-time job!

I had a really nice fall break and hit the ground running as soon as I got back to campus. Here's some stuff that I've been up to lately: going to football games, studying, writing papers, reading about football, exploring campus, picking courses for next semester, watching movies (Skyfall was awesome), tweeting about football, sleeping in, playing in charity ping pong tournaments, and generally thinking about football. Did I mention football?

So. Notre Dame's football team is 10-0. IT'S AWESOME. This fantastic undefeated season hasn't been without a few bumps (namely a nailbiter against Pittsburgh last weekend that involved three overtimes). But all is well! We are protecting that zero from Wake Forest this weekend, and USC the weekend after!

My dad and I on the field of Notre Dame Stadium
before the Irish win against Pittsburgh
By the way, shout-out to Texas A&M for beating Alabama! Gig 'em, Aggies! (Insert thumbs-up here.)

Anyway, I'm getting close to the mad dash to Christmas! Next Tuesday starts my Thanksgiving break, and after that I officially register for next semester's courses in the thrilling/dreaded process known as DART, hand in two big papers, and then prepare for finals! (Imagine my excitement.)

GO IRISH! BEAT DEACONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment